Liquitex Recycled Plastic Canvas is an eco-friendly alternative to traditional canvas. Made from cloth created entirely from recycled plastic bottles, it is fastened to FSC Certified wood. The incredibly smooth texture lets paint easily glide across the canvas, giving you the confidence to create while reducing your environmental impact.
Liquitex is a brand dedicated to innovation, always looking for new ways to shake up the art world. In 1955, they created the first water-based acrylic paint, and they haven’t stopped pushing boundaries ever since.
- Cloth made entirely from recycled plastic bottles
- Weight of 565gsm/20oz for stretched canvases
- Weight of 385gsm/13.58oz for unprimed roll
- Stretcher bars and wood key made from FSC certified wood
- Back stapled with neatly folded and tailored corners
- Triple primed with highly pigmented titanium dioxide gesso primer for optimal paint adhesion
- Suitable for use with both Acrylic and Oil Paints
- Canvas has a depth of 3.48 cm deep
- Comes in packs of 3 at a per-canvas price online
- Available in various sizes in Traditional frames
- Also offered in Deep Edge style
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.